Fashion trends are changing day by day in today’s fashion industry. Markets are flooded with wide variety of fashionable outfits. No matter if it’s a western outfit or traditional Indian attire, you can find everything in today’s fashion market. There are plenty of options of Indian ethnic attires for women in the market. Indian ethnic clothes like sarees, salwar suits and lehenga cholis are in vogue since its inception. Among the wide strain of Indian ethnic clothing, salwar suits are the most purchased and admired breed of ethnic clothing.
Salwar suits have gained this position due to its comfort and style. Nowadays, one popular breed of salwar suit of early 70’s has made a huge comeback, known as Palazzo Suits. These days, this new genre of salwar suit is hot trending attire. This type of salwar kameez with palazzo pants and dupatta gives both comfort and style with flexibility.
A palazzo pant or trouser is long, wide and flairy outfit from the waist and is generally made up of fine fabrics like georgette, chiffon, lycra and silk. These palazzo suits admire women of every shape and sizes. It is a classy combination of ethnic fusion and western style. Palazzo trousers are remarkably easy to wear, trendy as well as versatile. A trendy t-shirt, a stylish top, vibrant kurti, designer tunic or an ethnic salwar kameez, these palazzo pants can be paired along with almost anything.
A palazzo is a must have apparel in today’s fashionable women wardrobe because it can be worn on each and every single occasion of day to day life. Whether you are going for a weekend party, a birthday bash, a ritual ceremony or friend’s wedding ceremony, a palazzo suit is sure to give a trendy and vibrant look to the wearer. These Palazzo trousers are really easy to wear, provide poise & compliment your body’s shape and sizes.
Some tips and tricks:
1. Clad yourself into palazzo pants with traditional prints and club them along with dark or solid color loose tops or long length salwars. Adding silver and gold accessories would add more glam to the look of the wearer.
2. Whatever design and pattern of palazzo trouser you choose for your outing, always remember to maintain your own unique touch of style and simplicity. It will help you to gain all the compliments and applauds with your unique fashion statement.
3. A palazzo pant can be worn for a casual or social event and pairing it with a bright color tunic or top will add more class to the wearer’s persona.
4. Georgette, chiffon and lycra are among the best material for a palazzo pant.
5. Always try to tuck your top or t-shirt while wearing palazzo trousers. If possible, club along with fancy belt.
6. Try to club your palazzo with moderate to high heels sandals or shoes.